Commitment to Safety
As we move forward from the COVID-19 pandemic, we remain committed to the safety of our participants and families. We assure you we will keep this at the forefront of our attention at all times while remaining mindful of the importance of connection and both verbal and non-verbal communication. Bloom is a JUDGEMENT-FREE organization and we invite everyone to act according to their comfort levels. The following health & safety measures will still remain in place:
- As the mask mandate has been lifted from public spaces, we respect the personal choice of our participants and staff as to whether or not they choose to wear a mask during their involvement in Bloom programs.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available throughout the facility.
- Physical distancing will be maintained via visual markers as best as possible in all classes.
- The facility is cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- Attendance by anyone with any COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms is STRICTLY prohibited.
- Please be aware our programs take place in a community facility utilized by several other groups at the same time. The facility adheres to any health & safety guidelines set in place by the Government of Alberta and each group is responsible for their own safety standards as such. While we will do our due diligence as an organization, we cannot control the safety standards upheld by other groups.