Commitment to Safety
We are beyond excited to launch this fall with in-person programs and to embrace human connection again. Along with this excitement also comes a critical need to ensure the safety of our community. At Bloom, we are committed to the safety of our participants and families and we assure you we will keep this at the forefront of our attention at all times. We remain committed to the following:
- As per the recent mandates set forth by the Government of Alberta, Bloom will be implementing the Restrictions Exemption Program (requiring proof of vaccination, private negative rapid test result or proof of medical exemption) for attendance in ALL indoor programs.
- EVERYONE entering the facility is required to wear a mask in the common areas. Participants are welcome to remove their mask upon entering the dance studio if desired. All staff will remain masked.
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon entering the dance studio and encouraged throughout classes.
- Physical distancing will be maintained via visual markers as best as possible in all classes.
- Cleaning and sanitization of all primary “touch points” within the dance studio will be performed before/after classes and the facility is cleaned regularly.
- All those attending our programs will be expected to use the Daily Checklist: https://open.alberta.ca/publications/covid-19-information-alberta-health-daily-checklist to identify if they should attend or stay home.
- Attendance by anyone with any COVID-19 symptoms is STRICTLY prohibited.
- As we are a small business with the upmost priority to support our community in their physical, social and mental health amidst this unpredictable pandemic, we invite families to join our programs at their comfort level and NO REFUNDS will be issued due to COVID-19 related circumstances. Access to our virtual Zoom class or credit will be an option if in-person attendance is restricted.
- Please be aware our programs take place in a community facility utilized by several other groups at the same time. The facility adheres to the guidelines set in place by the Government of Alberta and each group is responsible for their own safety standards as such. While we will do our due diligence as an organization, we cannot control the safety standards upheld by other groups.