Bringing Our Community Back Together Again!
Want to learn more about what each program entails or which may be the best fit for your participant - hover over each program in the Calendar for program descriptions
Evergreen Community Spaces - 1709 8 Ave NE #2
Mondays - Elm Studio
Tuesdays - Pine Studio
Wednesdays - Fir Studio (530 pm); Pine Studio (6 pm)
Thursdays - Birch Studio
Saturdays - Pine Studio
$230/10 Week Session
Mondays - Oct 4-Dec 13 (excluding Oct 11)
Tuesdays - Oct 5-Dec 7
Wednesdays - Oct 6-Dec 8
Thursdays - Oct 7-Dec 9
Saturdays - Oct 2-Dec 11 (excluding Oct 9)
What to Bring
- Participants are invited to wear comfortable clothing that is easy to move in (ex: yoga or sweat pants and t-shirt or tank top). Bare feet or indoor shoes are welcome and girls’ hair should be tied back in a pony tail or something similar. Mobility accessories or devices are always welcome.
- Participants should bring a labelled water bottle each week.
- The facility has day use lockers available and participants/support staff are welcome to bring their own locks if desired. There are also coat racks and mats in the common areas outside the studios for placement of outdoor shoes and jackets.
- Please refer to the COVID-19 Safety Page for requirements and policies regarding COVID-19.
- We are fortunate to offer a 1:3 ratio of volunteer mentors to participants in all our programs. If your participant requires 1:1 support, please arrange for their OWN aide to attend with them.
- For health and safety purposes, participants are encouraged to wear a mask, but we understand this cannot be mandatory based on participant comfort levels, and ALL support staff/volunteers and facilitators are required to wear a mask each week.