Spending days meaningfully!
Expressive Arts Day Program (Adults 18+)
Tuesdays - 10 am-3 pm (Sept 20-Dec 6)
A day designed to explore and tap into the creative soul through dance & fitness, yoga & mindfulness, music & rhythm and interactive group & social games. The morning will revolve around dance and music based content while the afternoon will be spent exploring ever-evolving learner-led interests and hands-on activities that offer purposeful engagement. Time spent in the community whether in a volunteer role or navigating the city mindfully as independent adults is also a key aspect of our program. Our intent for this day program is to foster meaningful relationships with likeminded individuals while spending the day purposefully and interactively, stimulating mind, body and soul.
Note: Morning (10:00-11:30am) and afternoon (12:30-3:00pm) drop-ins available in addition to full day program.
10:00-11:30am - Dance, Music & Yoga11:30am-12:30pm - Lunch & Social Time 12:30-3:00pm - Variety Afternoon
Evergreen Community Spaces - 1709 8 Ave NE #2 (Spruce Studio)
Note: Oct 25 & Dec 6 will be off-site Community Outings
- $270/12 Week Session - Morning Only
- $450/12 Week Session - Afternoon Only
- $600/12 Week Session - Full Day
What to Bring
- Participants are invited to wear comfortable clothing that is easy to move in (ex: yoga or sweat pants and t-shirt or tank top). Bare feet or indoor shoes are welcome and ladies’ hair should be tied back in a pony tail or something similar. Mobility accessories or devices are always welcome.
- Participants and support staff should bring a nut-free lunch and labelled water bottle each week
- The facility has day use lockers available and participants/support staff are welcome to bring their own locks if desired. There are also coat racks and mats in the common areas outside the studios for placement of outdoor shoes and jackets.
- Participants must attend with their OWN support worker unless fully independent in mobility and following instructions.
- Participants are required to attend with their OWN support worker unless fully independent in the washroom, meal times and in following directions
- Please refer to the COVID-19 Safety Page for requirements and policies regarding COVID-19.
*Google Chrome supports our registration system best*