Come Dance With Us At Bloom!
We are seeking MOVEMENT MENTORS to assist participants with special needs in our dance, movement, yoga, fitness & music programs
Dance for Physical Needs Program
Thursdays: 530-730 pm
Jan 12-Mar 16
- 15 years of age or older
- FULL 10-12 week commitment for 1 or more programs
- Energetic, playful and enthusiastic personalities preferred
- Comfort and ability to dance/move physically is a MUST!
- Comfort and previous experience supporting participants with special needs is an asset, but not mandatory as coaching will be provided
- Mandatory attendance to Mentor Orientation
- Police Information Check required
- Have fun sharing in movement, dance and music with others
- Meet like-minded individuals and form relationships with peers, children and families
- Gain valuable work experience
- Experience interacting and engaging with a diverse population
- Opportunities for paid positions through commitment to the program
- Training and workshops in the field of special needs and movement
If you are interested in becoming a part of our Bloom family and making FUN possible for our participants email us today!
- Make an income while making a difference
- Gain valuable experience for your CV/resume
- Connect with incredible families
- Create a flexible schedule
- Gain access to plenty of work opportunities
- Learn about diverse needs
- Create unforgettable memories
- Enjoy meaningful work that is FUN!
WANT ALL THESE ASPECTS IN YOUR WORK LIFE?
We want to hear from you!
Let us know your interest in training to become an aide, brushing up on your skills as a current aide, gaining access to families seeking aides or connecting with a like-minded community. This Aide Training & Matching Program is IN THE WORKS and your feedback will help us gauge interest as well as help us cater the program to what our community wants!
STAY TUNED FOR OUR UPCOMING TRAINING DATE!