Slowing Down for Now...
It has been an extensive contemplative process to decide that we will be scaling back our evening and weekend studio-based programs for the time being.
We strongly believe in our mission and desire to make a difference in the disability community, so scaling back to ensure every program and service we offer is of the highest quality is of upmost priority to us. We have big hearts and big dreams and, right now, focussing on these dreams in a smaller capacity with a more mindful approach is how we can maintain what we have set out to offer all those we care about most!
Thank you for joining us on this journey!
P.S. Please continue to visit our website for updates and check out our social media platforms to watch the MAGIC of Bloom continue to unfold!
While we are scaling back on the majority of our evening and weekend studio-based programs for now, we are pleased to still offer our Dance for Physical Needs Program (details noted below).
Dance for Physical Needs (Bloomers-Bl-Awesomes)
Thursdays 545-715 pm (1.5 hr program)
(Oct 6-Dec 8)
***Note: Limited spaces available - please contact if the program is full.
Want to learn more about what each program entails or which may be the best fit for your participant, visit our Program Descriptions Page.
Evergreen Community Spaces - 1709 8 Ave NE #2
Thursdays - Spruce Studio
$345/10 Week Session (1.5 hr program)
What to Bring
- Participants are invited to wear comfortable clothing that is easy to move in (ex: yoga or sweat pants and t-shirt or tank top). Bare feet or indoor shoes are welcome and girls’ hair should be tied back in a pony tail or something similar. Mobility accessories or devices are always welcome.
- Participants should bring a labelled water bottle each week.
- The facility has day use lockers available and participants/support staff are welcome to bring their own locks if desired. There are also coat racks and mats in the common areas outside the studios for placement of outdoor shoes and jackets.
- We are fortunate to offer a 1:3 ratio of volunteer mentors to participants in all our programs. If your participant requires 1:1 support, please arrange for their OWN aide to attend with them.
- Please refer to the COVID-19 Safety Page for requirements and policies regarding COVID-19.
*Google Chrome supports our registration system best*